Thursday, January 22, 2009

'B is for Beer' Goodie Box


'B is for Beer' Goodie Box, originally uploaded by MaryWit.

I'm getting ready to hit the streets. The coasters were printed with the original publication date, February 3rd; since then, the date has been moved to April 21. Should I cross it out and handwrite the new date (grafitti style), print labels (my printer prints with water-soluable ink...could be a problem), or just leave it alone? I have ten stickers in my wallet for impromptu stickering, and a small bag packed with bundles of coasters and cards. I'll try to take pictures as I go, and am looking forward to having fun with this heartfelt project.

What a befitting way to honor this beloved author and spread the word for a unique and daring book! TR has always, from the beginning, included readers in his life and success, and put more store in us than in the mainstream critics and media. In this small way, we can return the favor.

If you'd like to join the fun, email ecco@harpercollins.com with "B is for Beer" in the subject line, and include the mailing address you want the materials to be sent to. They don't use your address for anything else, or sell or trade your email address.

Stay tuned...

No comments: